DISCLAIMERPLEASE NOTE: CubeCartForums.org is NOT affiliated with CubeCart or Devellion Limited in any way.
All 3rd Party Mods, Skins and Services found on this site are in no way endorsed or supported by CubeCartForums.org, Inspired IT Solutions Limited, CubeCart or Devellion Limited.GENERAL
NSFW - Not Safe For Work Warning
- All Mods, Skins and Services are provided by third-party providers. Therefore Inspired IT Solutions Limited and CubeCartForums.org deny all liability over issues arising from those products and services.
- The products and services available in the CubeCartForums.org forums are not endorsed by Inspired IT Solutions Limited or the team of moderators who offer their time voluntarily.
- The use of this forum is entirely at your own risk. We accept no liability for loss or damage as a result of purchasing or using a third-party provider Mod, Skin and Service.
- CubeCartForums.org is a private forum. No member has implied right of access.
- Access to these forums and resources is deemed a privilege for those willing to adhere to the rules of their subscribed status. Permission to access these resources can be revoked at any time.
- Neither the moderators, administrators or the owner of the forum provide telephone support for issues arising from, or relating to the forum. This includes issues relating to banned members.
- Activity of a fraudulent nature or activity leading to misrepresentation will not be tolerated. We respect copyright laws and will ban members who do not.
- Moderators and Administrators offer their time voluntarily and are respected members of the community. They are here to ensure the smooth running of the forum. Please respect their decisions. Failure to do so may be detrimental to your status, your membership and use of this forum.
- The forums and personal messaging system is not a suitable medium for personal vendettas and will not be tolerated. Please take them away from the forum.
- Any written statement or comment that is deemed sarcastic, defamatory or derogatory toward race, sex, creed or religion, explicitly rude in nature, context and/or undertone, is considered by the moderating board to bring potential uprise by incurring uncivilised responses, comments, aggression, and behaviour to and from members may lead to the thread being closed and/or removed, and a warning may be issued.
- The use of swear language, concealed but still implied through exclusive use of **** will not be allowed and we ask all members to review their post carefully before submitting. All offensive language will be immediately edited by the moderating board, and a warning may be issued.
- Adult themed content is not permitted in this forum. However links to such themed stores can occur within the nature of the forum's purpose. Please review the 'NSFW - Not Safe For Work Warning' note below.
- Do not post confidential information relating to your server access, your private membership details, etc...
- All posts remain the responsibility of the author.
- Posting for the sake of posting to spread more instances of your signature or increment your post count; ie 'trolling' as it's commonly called, will result in posted being deleted and a warning issued.
- 'Spamming' the forum with un-solicited advertising posts will result in posts being removed, and a warning issued. This also applies to Commercial Contributors.
- The warning system increments at minimum 10% per issue where a warning is given. When your warning level reaches 100%, you will be banned permanently with no appeal.
- NSFW - Not Safe For Work Warning should be applied to any post of an Adult Online Store or URL that offers Adult Toys, Content, Material and/or Services. A lot of our members access this site from their place of work, and accessing such sites from work PCs can be a 'sackable' offence.
ARTICLES, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- By posting messages, uploading files, or otherwise providing any material for display in the CubeCartForums.org Documentation Area, you are representing that you are either the creator of that original content or the assignee of a valid and appropriate license of the copyright of the material.
- In addition, when you post a message, upload a file, or otherwise provide us with material for display on the CubeCartForums.org Documentation Area, you are granting CubeCartForums.org a shared, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide copyright license for use of the material in the forums to which you submit it.
- Any material which is found to be, or suspected of being in breach of copyright legislation will be removed as soon as it is identified, or suspected pending investigation. Illegal use of copyright material is the responsibility of the author. Inspired IT Solutions Limited and CubeCartForums.org will not be held accountable for such content or any legal processes that may arise from public posting.
- Only 'Commercial Contributors' are permitted to advertise CubeCart related products and reply to posts offering related commercial services. This includes hosting, website design and coding services etc.
- Any member not a 'Commercial Contributor' who intentionally submits forum posts for the benefit of advertising ('paid for') products and/or services, or potentially commercial products/services will incur a polite warning for the first offence. Any member not a 'Commercial Contributor' who persists in solicitation of commercial activity or potential commercial activity will be banned.
- Requesting member involvement to 'test drive' Mods, Skins or Services that could be realistically (or has been suggested it might/will be) offered for commercial transaction upon completion is deemed solicitation of commercial activity.
- All free mods and skins remain the responsibility of the author. Support for those products also remain the responsibility of the author. Failure to adequately support those products will result in the mod or skin being withdrawn from download.
BECOMING A COMMERCIAL CONTRIBUTOR (In Brief)
- Standard 'Member' and 'Member Plus' signatures (non-commercial, non-supporters) must be no longer than five (5) lines of text. Text Hyperlinks, URLs and custom store banner/signature graphics are not allowed. Please note links and URLs will be removed and you will not necessarily be informed.
- Supporter Signatures must be no longer than five lines of text, and can contain no more than six (6) text hyperlinks that direct members to other stores or websites and a custom graphic signature. They must not contain links to third-party products and services.
- Commercial Contributor Signatures must be no longer than five lines of text, and can contain no more than six (6) text hyperlinks that direct members to your third-party products and services and a custom graphic signature.
- Exception to signature link rules: Members may have links to CubeCart.com, CubeCart.org and Brooky.com in their signatures.
- To become a 'Commercial Standard' or 'Commercial Max', you must first submit a free mod or skin for the community.
- The submitted mod or skin must not break the 'Commercial Activity' rules for standard members.
- You will then be eligible to subscribe via the Site Information page. This is not required for 'Commercial Lite'. See the Site Information page for more information.
- IMPORTANT - This forum is used by third-party businesses which are NOT associated with this forum or Inspired IT Solutions Limited. We make no guarantees relating to the quality of services from the third-party stores.
- Buyer beware. Do your research. We recommend you only use 'Commercial Contributors' as their work is more likely to be of a higher quality, reliable and a regular on this forum.
and 'Members Plus'
- Members and Members Plus statuses are not permitted to have external links or banners in their signatures.
- Are not permitted to advertise CubeCart related products or services in their signatures. This includes services, hosting, skins, mods and development.
- 'Member' status will change to 'Member Plus' once a free mod or skin has been submitted to the forum and been approved. The skin or mod must be of benefit to the community and not a copy or minor alteration to an existing mod. If you are in doubt as to the validity of the free contribution towards upgrade, please seek clarification with our Moderators before submitting.
- Upgrade to this status level is optional, and must be requested. Please contact a Moderator to upgrade, providing a link to the free mod or skin submitted.
- 'Member Plus' status provides a larger capacity personal message store to that of standard members.
- Member status will change to 'Supporter' upon subscription.
- Supporters are permitted to have external links in their signatures, however not permitted to advertise CubeCart related products or services. This includes services, hosting, skins, mods and development. External links to CubeCart.com and Brooky.com are permitted.
- Access to a private forum called "Supporters Lounge". This is a benefit of Supporters and Commercial status' only.
- Additional benefits to Supporter status is the extra traffic to their websites/stores from this forum. A definite benefit for any store.
- Supporter status provides a larger capacity personal message store to that of standard members.
- Supporter status may be revoked at any time if subject to unethical behaviour within the forums.
- Commercial Contributor status provides a larger capacity personal message store to that of Supporter, Members and Members Plus.
- Access to a private forum called "Commercial Lounge". This is a benefit of Commercial status only.
- Commercial contributors who provide commercial products and services will have a thread created in the store feedback section of the forum. This is a requirement of the status. Please read the rules of that forum which can be found in a pinned post.
- More information on subscribing to 'Commercial Contributor' status can be found on the 'Site Information' page.
- Please note, Commercial status is a privilege not a right, and may be revoked at any time due to unethical behavior or other reasons noted in these rules. No refunds are given if Commercial status was purchased through a subscription; the subscription will also be cancelled.
- A subscription is not required to use the forum. Subscribing to this Supporter package publicly identifies you as a supporter of this forum, and as a thank you we offer you a few benefits: a larger personal message store and links to your websites (non-CubeCart product and service related).
- The subscription is a one off, details can be found in 'My Controls', 'Options' section, 'Paid Subscriptions'. The forum benefits from all contributions, and all monies raised go straight back into the forum.
- Refunds are not given.
- A subscription is not required to use the forum.
- A subscription is not required to help with coding issues within the forum. This is actively encouraged, as this community thrives on the generosity of volunteers who actively help those less knowledgeable.
- A subscription is required if you wish to advertise CubeCart products, services or store in your signature, post commercial mods or skins in the commercial areas, and respond to posts in a commercial nature.
- There is a fee to upgrade to 'Commercial Contributor', more information can be found on the 'site Information' page.
- Benefits include being able to advertise products and services within the forum in a commercial capacity, as well as display one custom graphic that further advertises premium products and services.
- Subscription fees go towards keeping this forum available as a free resource to those looking for help and advice, and potentially your products and services.
- Refunds are not given.
- CubeCartForums.org is a medium for commercial trade, free services, support, mods and skins only. We do not support, condone or endorse the products or services found in this forum, which are all provided independently by third-party providers either commercially or free to the community.
- Inspired IT Solutions Limited and CubeCartForums.org take no responsibility for breach of copyright issues within the forum. The 'authors' of the posts promoting the mods or skins in question must take full and undeniable responsibility for their actions and submissions.
- Issues raised relating to problem mods, skins or services must be lodged with a moderator, who will bring this to the attention of the forum owner. It is up to the member to bring it to the attention of site management. Alternatively, issues with third-party store services can be directed to the Store Ratings and Feedback forum.
- Issues should NOT be posted publicly unless as a review in the relevant forum. Posting publicly will not expedite a quick resolution.
- Products in dispute will be removed from the forum as and when they are identified.
- Any disputes will be investigated and action taken accordingly to resolve the issue in the best interests of the members involved, however ultimately favouring the best interests of CubeCartForums.org.
- Although we can bring issues to the attention of the respective parties/members, it is up to those parties involved to resolve the issue outside of the forums. It is not the responsibility of the forum to ultimately resolve the issues, only to manage it within the remit of CubeCartForums.org.
- If considered necessary, disputes being brought to the forum owner may result in involved parties being banned.
- The decision of the forum owner is final.
Rob Freemantle (Robsta)
Inspired IT Solutions Limited
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE, AMEND AND ADD RULES.