CubeCartForums.org for CubeCart third-party documentation, modifications, skins and services

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Rules and Template
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Blueprint - by ShopDev, Ultimate next generation CubeCart skin!
Homar
post Dec 27 2011, 03:32 PM
Post #1

ShopDev
Group Icon

Group: Commercial Contributor
Member No.: 200

Catalogue Listing
About Us
Store Review Here

Skin Version: Version 1.6
Skin License: Commercial: per domain
Demo: Available Here
Cost: £54.99 (Single Usage License)
Read More: Visit ShopDev

Description:

Blueprint has been purpose built to take full advantage of the new architecture and additional features incorporated into CubeCart V5. Every single file has been carefully written from scratch to ensure a consistent quality that is unmatched by anything currently available. Powered by our purpose built Framework, Fusion gives you a Theme Configuration Panel which allows you to configure a wide array of settings at the click of a button - no developer required. Additionally, using the latest innovations in responsive layouts, Blueprint adapts for display on virtually any device. View the demo and resize the browser to see the theme seamlessly transition.

Fearures:

ShopDev's Blueprint V5 CubeCart skin features the following:
  • Theme configuration panel
  • Global and homepage content sliders - customisable through the theme configuration panel
  • Dynamic product prices - product price is updated on selection of product options
  • Responsive layouts to support a range of different devices (including smartphones)
  • Three column, two column and one column layouts included
  • Intelligent category navigation mega-menu (requires no hard-coding)
  • Microformats to increase the prominence of your search engine listings
  • Progressive checkout guides users through the checkout process step-by-step
  • Grid/Row product listing views
  • Credit card type detection and number validation
  • Standardised product information (full product information, including images, is made available to all product listings)
  • Product purchase quantity spinner
  • Custom captcha theme for spam prevention
  • Native HTML5 client-side validation with fallback for older browsers
  • Shopping basket modal window
  • Beautifully enhanced minimalistic user interface
  • Simple installation
  • State of the art page loading optimization utility for blazingly fast page load times
  • Wide range of typography styles included
  • Detailed documentation
This skin has been tested in many different browsers - including (but certainly not limited to): IE7, IE8, IE9, Google Chrome 16, FireFox 9, & Safari 5.

The ShopDev Difference:

We're only happy if you're delighted with our themes. Here's how we're different:
  • Dedicated support from CubeCart experts is available through our help desk
  • Demo any of our themes with a 7-day free trial license
  • Comprehensive 14-day money back guarantee - no questions asked!

Home Page:

Product Page:

Category Listings:

Theme Configuration Panel

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Site Smart Web S...
post Dec 30 2011, 07:08 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members +
Member No.: 3,762

Nice work, Really Nice Work!

--------------------
--
Kind Regards,
Matthew Dunne

+Quote Post
Degsey
post Jan 3 2012, 05:06 AM
Post #3

CubeCart Jedi Knight
Group Icon

Group: Members +
Member No.: 51

Looks good Homar as always.

+Quote Post
Homar
post Jan 6 2012, 10:11 PM
Post #4

ShopDev
Group Icon

Catalogue Listing
About Us
Store Review Here

Thanks guys!

To all that missed out on our introduction offer, you can still receive a 20% discount if your are an existing client. You will need to use discount code RETURNCLIENT when ordering. New customers can use discount code CCFORG as a CubeCartForums reader to receive a 10% discount.

I have also received quite a few queries regarding the Theme Configuration Panel that is included. We have created two short videos to demonstrate some of its capabilities:

--------------------

+Quote Post
socho
post Mar 7 2012, 12:33 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,157

Hi

Is it possible to change the skin colour and the slide show colour ?

How easy it is?

Is there a website using Blueprint V5?

Thanks

This post has been edited by socho: Mar 7 2012, 12:34 PM

+Quote Post
Homar
post Mar 7 2012, 07:07 PM
Post #6

ShopDev
Group Icon

Catalogue Listing
About Us
Store Review Here

QUOTE (socho @ Mar 7 2012, 12:33 PM) *
Hi

Is it possible to change the skin colour and the slide show colour ?

How easy it is?

Is there a website using Blueprint V5?

Thanks

Hello,

If you're familiar with CSS, making changes to the color of the skin (including the slideshow) should be straightforwards. The skin's CSS is separated into several stylesheets, making it very easy to modify any component. As an example, the css/slider.css stylesheet file contains all the CSS for the slider. If, however, you do not feel comfortable editing the stylesheet files, we should be able to provide you with a quotation for any customization requested.

Regrettably, we can't provide links to any of our client's stores since this would breach our privacy policy. We have a demo store available: http://www.shopdev.co.uk/demos/blueprint/

Kind Regards,
Homar

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dirty Butter
post Mar 13 2012, 11:23 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Supporter
Member No.: 18,300

I've installed the demo quite easily. Haven't had time to play with all the layout changes that can be made from within Admin - but that's an impressive idea!

I'm currently using a modified kurouto skin and am interested in using Blueprint AND my own skin (at least for now), because it will work with phones. I'd like there to be a link at the top of the page to change to Blueprint - with some way to designate it's appropriate for phones, etc. Any ideas for how to get the link there and for the wording? Can the name Blueprint be changed???

--------------------

+Quote Post
Homar
post Mar 14 2012, 04:13 PM
Post #8

ShopDev
Group Icon

Catalogue Listing
About Us
Store Review Here

QUOTE (Dirty Butter @ Mar 13 2012, 11:23 PM) *
I've installed the demo quite easily. Haven't had time to play with all the layout changes that can be made from within Admin - but that's an impressive idea!

I'm currently using a modified kurouto skin and am interested in using Blueprint AND my own skin (at least for now), because it will work with phones. I'd like there to be a link at the top of the page to change to Blueprint - with some way to designate it's appropriate for phones, etc. Any ideas for how to get the link there and for the wording? Can the name Blueprint be changed???

Possibly the easiest way to implement this is to add a link to the following URL:

CODE
http://example.com/index.php?select_skin=blueprint|default

Note that the select_skin parameter takes the skin's name followed by the color scheme. These are separated by a pipe symbol. A visitor navigating to this URL will see the Blueprint skin. This is essentially what the skin selector does.

Changing the name of the skin simply involves renaming the skin's directory and updating the <name> value inside of the config.xml file. After doing this, you will need to open the Theme Configuration Panel and re-enter your license key.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dirty Butter
post Mar 14 2012, 07:06 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

I tried your suggestion with the URL, but decided to go a different way. I backed up and deleted all the color choices in mykuroto skin except for myblue. I also backed up and deleted all the other skin folders except blueprint, and did the same thing deleting other choices from config.xml.

I edited the mykuroto/templates/main.php, moving {if isset($SKIN_SELECT)}{$SKIN_SELECT}{/if} to the top next to {$SESSIONS}.

Made changes to my skin and blueprint names:

CODE
<styles>
<style images="false" default="false">
<directory></directory>
<name><![CDATA[Mobile]]></name>
<description><![CDATA[Mobile Device]]></description>
<default />
</style>
</styles>

Then I allowed Customer to choose Skin.

This post has been edited by Dirty Butter: Mar 14 2012, 07:08 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dirty Butter
post Mar 18 2012, 01:31 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Changing the name of the skin simply involves renaming the skin's directory and updating the <name> value inside of the config.xml file. After doing this, you will need to open the Theme Configuration Panel and re-enter your license key.

I just noticed you said to change the FOLDER name - but when I tried that Fusion couldn't find the skin. It's working correctly with just the config changes.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Homar
post Mar 18 2012, 03:08 PM
Post #11

ShopDev
Group Icon

Catalogue Listing
About Us
Store Review Here

QUOTE (Dirty Butter @ Mar 18 2012, 01:31 PM) *
I just noticed you said to change the FOLDER name - but when I tried that Fusion couldn't find the skin. It's working correctly with just the config changes.

You should just be able to rename the folder name after changing the config.xml file. For example, if you wanted to rename the skin to "example", you can use:

CODE
<info>
    <uid>example@shopdev.co.uk</uid>
    <type>skin</type>
    <name><![CDATA[example]]></name>
    <display><![CDATA[Your Display Name Here]]></display>
    <version>1.3</version>
    <minVersion>5.0.0a</minVersion>
    <maxVersion>5.0.*</maxVersion>
    <fusion>1.0</fusion>
    <creator>ShopDev</creator>
    <homepage>http://www.shopdev.co.uk</homepage>
</info>

Note that the value in the <name> tag should correspond to the directory's name. If Fusion still isn't recognizing the change in name, please submit a support ticket and I can take a detailed look for you.

Lastly, please remember to export your current settings from Fusion before changing the name so that you can import them after making the change.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dirty Butter
post Mar 18 2012, 07:03 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Thanks for the tip about exporting the settings. I've submitted a support ticket.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dirty Butter
post Mar 20 2012, 01:50 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

ShopDev had it solved almost instantly. I had never deleted cache after changing folder name - once that was done it worked perfectly.

--------------------

+Quote Post
nathan_o
post Apr 3 2012, 03:22 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

Member No.: 5,213

I am very interested in Blue print for the site qldwaterfilters.com.au

Do you have an invoice customisation options? In Australia the invoices have to be a "Tax Invoice" and state how much GST is in the total sale price.

Are there Australian sites that are succesfuling using Blueprint and complying with GST requirements?

Thanks
Nathan

+Quote Post
Homar
post Apr 3 2012, 04:20 AM
Post #15

ShopDev
Group Icon

Catalogue Listing
About Us
Store Review Here

QUOTE (nathan_o @ Apr 3 2012, 04:22 AM) *
I am very interested in Blue print for the site qldwaterfilters.com.au

Do you have an invoice customisation options? In Australia the invoices have to be a "Tax Invoice" and state how much GST is in the total sale price.

Are there Australian sites that are succesfuling using Blueprint and complying with GST requirements?

Thanks
Nathan

Hello Nathan,

We have a few Australian sites running the Blueprint theme. I do not know whether they are complying with any tax requirements.
The amount of tax is displayed in the shopping cart during the ordering process, when viewing orders in the account area and when printing order receipts. You can see this in the screenshots attached.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  order.png ( 86.83K ) Number of downloads: 30
Attached File  receipt.png ( 63.33K ) Number of downloads: 23

--------------------

+Quote Post
nathan_o
post Apr 3 2012, 09:47 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

QUOTE (Homar @ Apr 3 2012, 02:20 PM) *
Hello Nathan,

We have a few Australian sites running the Blueprint theme. I do not know whether they are complying with any tax requirements.
The amount of tax is displayed in the shopping cart during the ordering process, when viewing orders in the account area and when printing order receipts. You can see this in the screenshots attached.

thanks, can you show an example of an item that is taxable? if it's on the demo store, let me know what items and I will check it out.

Nathan

+Quote Post
Homar
post Apr 5 2012, 04:10 AM
Post #17

ShopDev
Group Icon

Catalogue Listing
About Us
Store Review Here

QUOTE (nathan_o @ Apr 3 2012, 10:47 PM) *
thanks, can you show an example of an item that is taxable? if it's on the demo store, let me know what items and I will check it out.

Nathan

Hello Nathan,

I have now made all the items taxable on the demo store. I have set this up to change VAT for customers in the United Kingdom. If you add an item to the shopping cart and proceed to checkout, you should see the VAT value added to the total. Note that this is only visible after specifying your billing address since CubeCart first needs to determine whether VAT is chargeable.

We offer 7-day free trials on all of our themes and plugins. You can order this through our website: http://www.shopdev.co.uk/cubecart-skins/blueprint-v5.php

Support is inclusive. If you encounter any issues, submit a support ticket and we'll work to provide a resolution.

--------------------

+Quote Post
nathan_o
post Apr 6 2012, 01:27 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

I only sell in Australia so GST would always have to be on and ALL prices would have to inlclude GST, that is the prices listed everywhere on the site have to include GST.. i.e. if it's $100 + GST of $10 then it always has to be listed as $110 everywhere on the site.

and on the invoice and checkout the GST has be to shown so that people know what amount of the total is GST.

Will try and setup a demo license of CC5 and then test out your skin

Nathan

QUOTE (Homar @ Apr 5 2012, 02:10 PM) *
Hello Nathan,

I have now made all the items taxable on the demo store. I have set this up to change VAT for customers in the United Kingdom. If you add an item to the shopping cart and proceed to checkout, you should see the VAT value added to the total. Note that this is only visible after specifying your billing address since CubeCart first needs to determine whether VAT is chargeable.

We offer 7-day free trials on all of our themes and plugins. You can order this through our website: http://www.shopdev.co.uk/cubecart-skins/blueprint-v5.php

Support is inclusive. If you encounter any issues, submit a support ticket and we'll work to provide a resolution.

+Quote Post
rcmodz
post Jun 20 2012, 10:50 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

Member No.: 26,741

I'm having a problem with the Blueprint logo not showing, I have a ticket 388604 with Shopdev but no response as yet, my logo is not showing on the main page I am unsure as to why this is? I think the URL is wrong and or pointing in the wrong place..

Any ideas?

This is the copied URL from Properties (right click)

https://www.smddirect.co.uk/images/logos/blueprint-.php

+Quote Post
Homar
post Jun 20 2012, 02:26 PM
Post #20

ShopDev
Group Icon

Catalogue Listing
About Us
Store Review Here

Hello,

I have replied to your support ticket.

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 07:29 AM
CubeCart Developers Network
Get CubeCart!
© 2007 - 2014  CubeCartForums.org in association with Inspired Solutions. Sponsored by Devellion