CubeCartForums.org for CubeCart third-party documentation, modifications, skins and services

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> CubeCart Core Product Support

Please note core product support can be requested in the official cubecart.com forums. Alternatively, click here to hire a third-party service provider to help with your support issue.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [Resolved] Change in Paths
tuba
post Feb 16 2012, 09:47 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,100

hi my windows hosting company have changed the server and as a result the administration pages are full of php warnings / errors since the paths now start C: when they were E: previously.

Can anyone tell me how to identify and change the paths.

An example is: to access E:\Domains\gardenplanters.org.uk\wwwroot\store\upload/classes/db.inc.php in C:\Domains\gardenplanters.org.uk\wwwroot\store\upload\admin\includes\auth.inc.php on line 60

This post has been edited by tuba: Feb 16 2012, 09:51 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robsta
post Feb 16 2012, 10:21 PM
Post #2

Skin Developer
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2

Catalogue Listing
About Us
Store Review Here

Have you changed the global file? read the Documentation FAQ for info.

--------------------
Integrated HELPDESK and RMA (Returns Management) - Integrated BLOG / NEWS - Better than using Wordpress!
Add a feature rich Blog/News System and Helpdesk/RMA system to your CubeCart v4 store. Contact us for a demo.
Follow us on Facebook! Get CubeCart!

Search Engine Sitemap Feeds - Merchant Center Product Feeds - Customer Follow-up Email Mod - Essential for every store!

+Quote Post
tuba
post Feb 17 2012, 09:08 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

QUOTE (Robsta @ Feb 16 2012, 10:21 PM) *
Have you changed the global file? read the Documentation FAQ for info.

I went to documentation and searched on global file and as a result found that the folder was in skins/styletemplates/global and in there was two files:

cart.tpl
index.tpl

Neither of which has any code related to path names as far as I can see, so I must be in the wrong place can you please provide path to find the global file you refer two.

+Quote Post
Robsta
post Feb 17 2012, 09:13 AM
Post #4

Skin Developer
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2

Catalogue Listing
About Us
Store Review Here

Documentation FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions): How to move your store to a different directory or server

Can you post the actual complete error message?

--------------------
Integrated HELPDESK and RMA (Returns Management) - Integrated BLOG / NEWS - Better than using Wordpress!
Add a feature rich Blog/News System and Helpdesk/RMA system to your CubeCart v4 store. Contact us for a demo.
Follow us on Facebook! Get CubeCart!

Search Engine Sitemap Feeds - Merchant Center Product Feeds - Customer Follow-up Email Mod - Essential for every store!

+Quote Post
tuba
post Feb 17 2012, 09:14 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Hi, I was a bit slow, went to includes/global.inc.php and just changed the path from E: to C: all works fine now.

Many thanks biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 08:42 AM
CubeCart Developers Network
Get CubeCart!
© 2007 - 2014  CubeCartForums.org in association with Inspired Solutions. Sponsored by Devellion