CubeCartForums.org for CubeCart third-party documentation, modifications, skins and services

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> CubeCart Core Product Support

Please note core product support can be requested in the official cubecart.com forums. Alternatively, click here to hire a third-party service provider to help with your support issue.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [Resolved] Redirect to cc for licence
scubadave
post Apr 13 2012, 11:27 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,772

I have used version 3.20 for years now today they auto redirect to cube cart to pay does anyone know a fix or what is going on? Thank you
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Brian Smither
post Apr 13 2012, 11:49 PM
Post #2

CubeCart Jedi Knight
Group Icon

Group: Supporter
Member No.: 568

Welcome scubadave! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

CC3 greater than .7 (I think) doesn't do anything like that. There is nothing in the code that will bounce you out to anywhere.

There is, however, an RSS feed (that may or may not work depending if you have applied a fix) that announces the latest versions available.

Did you upgrade from a really old version to .20 at some time in the distant past? Even so, I'm sure that that particular code would have been missing when that particular file was replaced. Namely, there was some code that calculated something that used a PHP function that, unfortunately, returns a different result depending if the server is 64-bit vs 32-bit. But as I said, that's been long gone.

Can you tell us more, like the steps you took so we can try to duplicate the issue?

+Quote Post
scubadave
post Apr 14 2012, 12:11 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

QUOTE (Brian Smither @ Apr 13 2012, 07:49 PM) *
Welcome scubadave! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

CC3 greater than .7 (I think) doesn't do anything like that. There is nothing in the code that will bounce you out to anywhere.

There is, however, an RSS feed (that may or may not work depending if you have applied a fix) that announces the latest versions available.

Did you upgrade from a really old version to .20 at some time in the distant past? Even so, I'm sure that that particular code would have been missing when that particular file was replaced. Namely, there was some code that calculated something that used a PHP function that, unfortunately, returns a different result depending if the server is 64-bit vs 32-bit. But as I said, that's been long gone.

Can you tell us more, like the steps you took so we can try to duplicate the issue?

thank you for your reply the website is thecharitysource.com/ I am open to give access to files to figure it out
Dave

+Quote Post
Brian Smither
post Apr 14 2012, 04:25 AM
Post #4

CubeCart Jedi Knight
Group Icon

Watching the header activity shows the same actions as the one person who also had this situation. So, yes, I think there may be a very old copy of a file that has that ancient code.

Also, when looking at the source for the admin login, I see a request for a javascript file from China. You might want to get that checked out. Look at the file /admin/includes/footer.inc.php.

When I remember what that file with the ancient code is, I'll get back to you.

==============

Ok, look for the file: /store/classes/xtpl.php, at around line 230:

function parseDecode(){

If that function still uses crc32() at two locations, let us know.

Oh, and verify if your hosting provider moved you to a 64-bit server.

+Quote Post
Robsta
post Apr 14 2012, 07:52 AM
Post #5

Skin Developer
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2

Catalogue Listing
About Us
Store Review Here

As Brian said, check your hosting has not moved you to another server, 64-bit or not. If you have a copyright removal key and the server IP has changed if might have a license issue. Something to try is to get your license reset in your .com control panel.

In any case, there is little we can do about licensing issues. You should submit a ticket to Devellion about this as even with the retirement of v3 a year ago, this should not happen.

--------------------
Integrated HELPDESK and RMA (Returns Management) - Integrated BLOG / NEWS - Better than using Wordpress!
Add a feature rich Blog/News System and Helpdesk/RMA system to your CubeCart v4 store. Contact us for a demo.
Follow us on Facebook! Get CubeCart!

Search Engine Sitemap Feeds - Merchant Center Product Feeds - Customer Follow-up Email Mod - Essential for every store!

+Quote Post
scubadave
post Apr 14 2012, 12:08 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Here is the file and I am waiting to here from the hosting company they say they did a rechassis but is not sure of any other upgrades so he will email me when he finds out
Attached File(s)
Attached File  xtpl.php ( 11.72K ) Number of downloads: 8

+Quote Post
Brian Smither
post Apr 14 2012, 01:00 PM
Post #7

CubeCart Jedi Knight
Group Icon

As I suspected, there is code that is a remnant of a version of CC3.0.9 or earlier. That means your store must have bee upgraded piecemeal and by hand - usually to keep any mods in place.

In this file, starting at line 243, change:
CODE
    if(isset($config['lkv']) && $config['lkv']>0 && ereg("^([0-9]{6})+[-]+([0-9])+[-]+([0-9]{4})$",$config['lk']) && crc32($uniKey)==-961890963){
        return base64_decode($lkParsed);
    } elseif(crc32($uniKey)!==-961890963) {
        header(base64_decode($uniKey2));
        exit;
    } else {
        return base64_decode($uniKey);
    }

to
CODE
    if(isset($config['lkv']) && $config['lkv']>0 && ereg("^([0-9]{6})+[-]+([0-9])+[-]+([0-9]{4})$",$config['lk'])){
        return base64_decode($lkParsed);
    } else {
        return base64_decode($uniKey);
    }

Once this edit is made, it won't matter if the server is running 32 or 64 bits.

But you haven't responded to the observation about the javascript from China. Since this anomaly is in a file that contains:
CODE
</body></html>
I fear that many more files have been similarly changed.

+Quote Post
scubadave
post Apr 14 2012, 01:56 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

that was it thank you I realy appreciate your help I did address the other code and yes I see it in more files I want to be carefull to not screww up the files as I change them

+Quote Post
Brian Smither
post Apr 14 2012, 02:49 PM
Post #9

CubeCart Jedi Knight
Group Icon

I hope you can determine how those other files got changed.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2014 - 11:45 PM
CubeCart Developers Network
Get CubeCart!
© 2007 - 2014  CubeCartForums.org in association with Inspired Solutions. Sponsored by Devellion