CubeCartForums.org for CubeCart third-party documentation, modifications, skins and services

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules New skin submissions
23 Pages V  « < 21 22 23  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ArwenBlue Skin
jerseyjoe
post May 26 2011, 06:55 PM
Post #441

Group Icon

Group: Members +
Member No.: 411

QUOTE (Agent47 @ May 26 2011, 02:08 PM) *
I don't think you purchased a V4 skin from us and even if you did, you should be asking for help via our support email rather posting in a free skin thread. There is no code hidden in both the v3 and v4 skins. Stop making things up. I don't mind answering questions if they are asked nicely. Take a look back at this 22 pages long thread and you will see how i provided FREE SUPPORT and time for this most popular FREE SKIN. I know how to do business and i don't need you advice on how to treat someone. If you need support for a skin you purchased, ask the question via the contact form.
In the course of following your own advice, reading back through the msgs, I assume you will see those starting about two months ago where I said I had a client who was ready to buy your skin but they needed to be certain the logo could be configured and positioned. I simply asked where it could be done. Your response was you would do it for a price. You have never answered that pre-purchase question. I also asked about buying a mobile version of the skin and you never answered that either. Those are hardly unreasonable questions to ask.

FWIW, the client read this thread about 5 weeks ago and afterweeks went by without a response, he chos a different skin.

--------------------
Joe Harkins
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robsta
post May 27 2011, 07:51 AM
Post #442

Skin Developer
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2

Catalogue Listing
About Us
Store Review Here

Joe, I would just like to point out to you that support for free mods and skins extends to issues and problems with the latest versions only. No members are obligate to provide customisation help for the items they submit. For assistance with customisation, commercial members can charge for their time.

There is extensive skin documentation to help you customise skins. No skin uses technology that is beyond the knowledge of anyone who is familiar with industry standard HTML and CSS.

If your client has decided not to use this skin because the author was unwilling to provide free development assistance, I would be more concerned about him paying your bill.

--------------------
Integrated HELPDESK and RMA (Returns Management) - Integrated BLOG / NEWS - Better than using Wordpress!
Add a feature rich Blog/News System and Helpdesk/RMA system to your CubeCart v4 store. Contact us for a demo.
Follow us on Facebook! Get CubeCart!

Search Engine Sitemap Feeds - Merchant Center Product Feeds - Customer Follow-up Email Mod - Essential for every store!

+Quote Post
Degsey
post May 27 2011, 11:47 PM
Post #443

CubeCart Jedi Knight
Group Icon

Group: Members +
Member No.: 51

If you are not bothered about using the logo function in admin you can hard code the logo image using css and placing it there physicaly.

I have done this many times before on V3 skin convertions to V4.

+Quote Post
EBaker
post Jul 31 2011, 12:15 PM
Post #444

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,000

For some unknown reason the Photograph in the Featured section in the left side bar, is really blurred on my website. Do you happen to know what the problem could be?
many thanks in advance
Elaine

This post has been edited by EBaker: Jul 31 2011, 12:16 PM

+Quote Post
Flashmount
post Jul 31 2011, 06:42 PM
Post #445

Group Icon

Group: Commercial Contributor
Member No.: 11,171

Catalogue Listing
Store Review Here

QUOTE (EBaker @ Jul 31 2011, 07:15 AM) *
For some unknown reason the Photograph in the Featured section in the left side bar, is really blurred on my website. Do you happen to know what the problem could be?

the problem could occur because the featured box is configured to display the images with a width of "100px", reducing the size in "skins/YOURSKIN/StyleTemplates/boxes/randomProd.tpl " could fix it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
tndshop
post Mar 13 2012, 02:10 AM
Post #446

Group Icon

Member No.: 28,285

Very nice skin. And works fine. Only two things---more images are top of the product pages. And only main image can work enlarger. other images can not be larger. Is it normal with this skin? I need help to fix this problem. You can check the page http://www.tndhairaccessory.com/index.php?...p;productId=212
Please help.. huh.gif

+Quote Post
jerrykoe
post Jul 5 2012, 03:49 PM
Post #447

Group Icon

Member No.: 29,416

QUOTE (tndshop @ Mar 13 2012, 03:10 AM) *
Very nice skin. And works fine. Only two things---more images are top of the product pages. And only main image can work enlarger. other images can not be larger. Is it normal with this skin? I need help to fix this problem. You can check the page http://www.tndhairaccessory.com/index.php?...p;productId=212
Please help.. huh.gif

Hi TndShop

would you mind let me know , how to fix your problem ? because i had this problem happened....

+Quote Post

23 Pages V  « < 21 22 23
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 12:10 PM
CubeCart Developers Network
Get CubeCart!
© 2007 - 2014  CubeCartForums.org in association with Inspired Solutions. Sponsored by Devellion