CubeCartForums.org for CubeCart third-party documentation, modifications, skins and services

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> CC3.biz (MarksCarts & convict)
Rating 5 V
KatGirl
post Mar 14 2007, 01:56 PM
Post #1

CubeCart God
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 6

Catalogue Listing
Store Review Here

Welcome to CC3.biz Review Board

Please share your experience with us so other members are given an insight into the quality of Products and/or Services by this Premium Contributor. All we ask is that you please adhere to the Review Forum Guidelines, which you can find in the FAQ Table Of Contents.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kinetic
post Mar 15 2007, 01:18 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

Ok MarksCarts/Convict aka CC3.biz
2 smart fellas some serious know how and what appears to be a working arrangement made in heaven for the 2 of them
they complement each other so well. This is the second stop I make when Im lookin for some extra special addons for a CubeCart Install or where I send my customers.

Their Product Sales Statistics mod is one of the things That I think should come stock with any e-commerce site I dont see how people who want to track their online sales can be without this mod Because everything that happens on your store is tracked in the database and this makes use of the information at hand and gives it to site owners in a creative and well detailed format How many did I sell of product a? how many did I sell of product b last Month? day?

You 2 have taken CubeCart to levels no one thought possible and showed alot of us how easy it is

bravo fellas bravo

Kinetic

--------------------
Why Leash your imagination in the first place?

+Quote Post
Degsey
post Mar 15 2007, 11:45 PM
Post #3

CubeCart Jedi Knight
Group Icon

Group: Members +
Member No.: 51

What can I say that has not alreadt been said.

Two great talented guys who produce superb work.

Enough said.

Degsey biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
MarksCarts
post Mar 20 2007, 04:36 AM
Post #4

Mega Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 7

Catalogue Listing
Store Review Here

Thank you so much fellas, for your words of kindness and for your custom at our store. It is our pleasure to do business with the likes of you smile.gif

--------------------
CC3.0.20 | CC4.4.7 | CC5.1.4 on various servers. Locally: WAMPserver Apache 2.2.11, PHP 5.3.0, MySQL 5.1.36, Windows 7
Visit CC3.biz for third-party products and services, including hundreds of mods for the legacy carts CC3 and CC4, a Helpdesk and a Freebies Vault. Get CubeCart!

CC3.biz mobile:

+Quote Post
TEL
post Mar 21 2007, 07:21 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 96

Very nice guys even after lengthly Help Desk ticket discussions (Thanks Milos!)

We run their:

Legend Full Screen mod
Premium Manufacturers mod - Great, though not exactly what I was looking for.
Security Code mod - Doesn't really do anything that I can tell ...EXCEPT MAKE MY CART MORE SECURE! smile.gif

Soon to order their Manufaturers and Brands mod and have Milos (Convict) do a custom tweak to it. And when he gets a chance there is a custom mod to help some specialty catagories that will be added.

Thanks guys,

Tim

+Quote Post
3:16 Designs
post Mar 21 2007, 10:49 AM
Post #6

'Ol Homie' aka EvilHomeR
Group Icon

Group: Banned Member
Member No.: 25

I have just purchased another mod from these two to add to my collection of growing orders with them. All I can say is it really doesn't matter if it is a basic one line change mod or full blown rip your store apart and alter every file. You get the same high quality product that you know will work, and even if you mess it up they are always on hand to help through there helpdesk.

These two and there site is a true blessing to the community.

Well done and thank you for all your help in the past.

Products 10/10
Service 10/10
Overall 10/10

Plus 5 stars w00t.png w00t.png w00t.png

I would recommend them to anyone.

+Quote Post
AlanT
post Mar 21 2007, 03:49 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Supporter
Member No.: 117

I have purchased several mods and a custom skin from these guys and they've always been a pleasure to work with.

If I'm ever in the market for a new mod, I always check them out first because they usually have the most advanced and most flexible mods available anywhere.

--------------------
- Alan Tutt

Using CC 4.3.0 with several mods.
(Show-Hide-Order Site Docs, Downloadable Product Options, Sort-Search Orders, All-in-One Shipping, Advanced Contact Forms, Sort Product Options, plus a few misc mods found on the forums. Other mods purchased, but not yet installed, including FCK Admin Notes, Attachments Manager, Sort Products, Product Options Stock, Force Choose Options.)

Our beliefs determine our destiny.
Choose To Believe in yourself.
http://www.PowerKeysPub.com

+Quote Post
MarksCarts
post Mar 21 2007, 10:31 PM
Post #8

Mega Member
Group Icon

Catalogue Listing
Store Review Here

Thank you for taking a moment to write, Tim, Carl and Alan. Our customers are a blessing to us as is the CubeCart community as a whole, and we especially appreciate those of you who seem to understand all the heavy demands on our time. It is a pleasure serving you. smile.gif

--------------------
CC3.0.20 | CC4.4.7 | CC5.1.4 on various servers. Locally: WAMPserver Apache 2.2.11, PHP 5.3.0, MySQL 5.1.36, Windows 7
Visit CC3.biz for third-party products and services, including hundreds of mods for the legacy carts CC3 and CC4, a Helpdesk and a Freebies Vault. Get CubeCart!

CC3.biz mobile:

+Quote Post
chantesse
post Mar 23 2007, 04:02 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Group: Members +
Member No.: 37

I use the Change Stock Level on Pending Order mod from CC3.Biz - stock is now adjusted as soon as an order is created instead of waiting for Admin to change the status of it. it's working fine and communications were good while I was installing it.

+Quote Post
Tom RAHMAN
post Mar 28 2007, 01:00 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Supporter
Member No.: 40

marks skins great looking and professional help, great shop with variety of MOD to buy.

--------------------
cubecartforums.org supporter from downunder *_*

+Quote Post
Robsta
post Mar 30 2007, 06:54 PM
Post #11

Skin Developer
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2

Catalogue Listing
About Us
Store Review Here

I've bought several mods from cc3.biz over the last year, and each time I have had fantastic service from Mark and Milos. Their pre-sales and after-sales support (if required) is fantastic.

I would highly recommend cc3.biz to anybody and everybody who asked me. Good work guys.

Rob.

--------------------
Integrated HELPDESK and RMA (Returns Management) - Integrated BLOG / NEWS - Better than using Wordpress!
Add a feature rich Blog/News System and Helpdesk/RMA system to your CubeCart v4 store. Contact us for a demo.
Follow us on Facebook! Get CubeCart!

Search Engine Sitemap Feeds - Merchant Center Product Feeds - Customer Follow-up Email Mod - Essential for every store!

+Quote Post
The Bear
post Apr 2 2007, 06:11 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Member No.: 189

The moment the deal is struck with milos and mark at cc3.biz they swiftly put in to action what you require in a professional manner. Timely, accurate and with milos any thing is possible, I have given milos problem after problem and he produces modes that just blow you mind and exceed you expectations.

I have had my shop rebuilt by them and have never looked back. Sales are up and my customers love the new shop

20 modes later and a fresh new look and my shop is brought up to date, the support you get is amazing. I even had a problem with my IT course work and milos helped me out! w00t.png

I love the “add an order for a customer mode”, as we get loads of telephone orders which is just great for the job in hand.

These two guys are a one stop shop for all your shop needs (they even do web hosting if you need it) I would recommend them to any one just have a look at one of my stores www.oriflame-cosmetics.co.uk .

I have been so impress with these guys work I am on too my third different shop with them trying to make my first million pounds .

Many thanks Mark and Milos

+Quote Post
Sharon
post Apr 23 2007, 08:45 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

Member No.: 91

Excellent service, knowledge and manner. Milo and Mark are both very professional, talented and decent people as well!
5/5 all round, thanks guys for everything!!

+Quote Post
MarksCarts
post Apr 25 2007, 01:48 PM
Post #14

Mega Member
Group Icon

Catalogue Listing
Store Review Here

Chantesse, Tom, Robsta, Mike "The Bear" and Sharon ~ thank you so much for the past and present business, and for voicing your votes of confidence in us smile.gif

--------------------

CC3.biz mobile:

+Quote Post
timtam
post May 24 2007, 12:23 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Member No.: 89

Purchased the online sitemap generator mod and I am thrilled with it. Very easy to install and now saves me the time of having to update my sitemap everytime I make changes as this sitemap updates itself. Great job, very happy with the purchase.

+Quote Post
Peter POS
post Jun 2 2007, 09:05 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

Member No.: 84

rolleyes.gif
Just installed a few mods from CC3 , and as always (i have lost count) superb mods , fast delivery/checkout in their store.
One of the top modders on my list.
Thanks guys.

+Quote Post
hardnut33
post Jun 13 2007, 02:00 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

Member No.: 394

probably red and used every tutorial on their site over the past 10 months!!
had no problems with any mods or skins from them and planning to purchase more soon
10/10...

+Quote Post
Willow
post Jun 26 2007, 09:32 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Group: Banned Member
Member No.: 456

We are currently in the process of bringing our site back to CubeCart and in doing so we need a couple of mods to make the store function as needed.

Today i installed their Safe Digital Downloads mod and it was breeze to install with very simple instructions to follow. This mod helps our continuing fight against fraudulant orders by witholding the download until we have performed our fraud checks and is a 'must have' for any digital store.

+Quote Post
webicon
post Jul 6 2007, 12:52 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Member No.: 391

I Have bought several Mods from cc3.biz (helpdesk, promotional banner, frontend skin select, quick checkout) and have been very happy with all of them.
All instructions are easy to understand, and all mods have worked first time.

In addition I've had occassion to ask both Milo and Mark for custom mods/programming and have been very happy with the great service and quick turnaround.

Keep up the Great work... happy.gif

+Quote Post
Chris Cooper
post Jul 10 2007, 02:15 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Member No.: 417

Thanks Milos for your superb support and service when fixing a bug that was Microsoft's not yours. It is very much appreciated to have this rapid support especially when our shop could be losing money because of it - brilliant biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 03:08 PM
CubeCart Developers Network
Get CubeCart!
© 2007 - 2014  CubeCartForums.org in association with Inspired Solutions. Sponsored by Devellion