CubeCartForums.org for CubeCart third-party documentation, modifications, skins and services

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cart Designs (Robsta)
Rating 4 V
KatGirl
post Mar 14 2007, 02:24 PM
Post #1

CubeCart God
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 6

Catalogue Listing
Store Review Here

Welcome to Cart Designs.net Review Board

Please share your experience with us so other members are given an insight into the quality of Products and/or Services by this Premium Contributor. All we ask is that you please adhere to the Review Forum Guidelines, which you can find in the FAQ Table Of Contents.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shandaman
post Mar 14 2007, 02:43 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members +
Member No.: 12

I have purchased Robstas Advanced CSS menus mod! Excellent worth every penny and I recommend it to everyone!

+Quote Post
sara_L
post Jun 18 2007, 01:16 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 643

I too purchased the Advanced CSS Menus Mod. It is very well written and easy to understand (I don't know much css), plus the menu is quite fun.

+Quote Post
NW INKS
post Jul 3 2007, 11:34 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 68

I have brought the following mod, Automated Live Google, Yahoo etc Site Map Feeds and i very happy with it.

keep up the good work!!!

+Quote Post
Robsta
post Jul 12 2007, 02:17 PM
Post #5

Skin Developer
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2

Catalogue Listing
About Us
Store Review Here

Thanks guys, it is much appreciated smile.gif I'm pleased they have helped you smile.gif

--------------------
Integrated HELPDESK and RMA (Returns Management) - Integrated BLOG / NEWS - Better than using Wordpress!
Add a feature rich Blog/News System and Helpdesk/RMA system to your CubeCart v4 store. Contact us for a demo.
Follow us on Facebook! Get CubeCart!

Search Engine Sitemap Feeds - Merchant Center Product Feeds - Customer Follow-up Email Mod - Essential for every store!

+Quote Post
Professional Web...
post Oct 19 2007, 05:03 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 205

I have been super happy with all the mods and services from Rob and his cubecart mod store: cartdesigns.net
I could not BE happier! He has always been available to help me. Thank you ROB!!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Angel
post Dec 15 2007, 05:38 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Member No.: 2,565

I purchased both the change language and change currency mods for cc4. Excellent. So easy even a rank amateur like myself can add them with minimal hassle. Far more that the 5 mins in the instructions but I'm so new I go way slow. I would definitely buy from this store again!

+Quote Post
sparky5693
post Jan 20 2008, 08:41 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,404

This guy does some amazing graphics work too. If you need a new look, you would do yourself a favor to check with Rob.

+Quote Post
neato
post Feb 9 2008, 07:13 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Member No.: 3,227

Rob just skinned my store for me. He was professional, quick, and did a fantastic job! I am VERY pleased. Thanks Rob!

--------------------
Phillip

+Quote Post
Angel
post Mar 18 2008, 12:19 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Last post I said I would buy again and did. Rob just finished applying a new custom skin for me to duplicate the main html/informational page of my site in the store section. I had a lot of problems. My programmer/designer (Aaron not Rob) ditched the whole site by upgrading the store without a back up, overwrote everything and ate my whole catalog database and all. I had to have all the mods reinstalled. Work began again. I had to have a custom mod created to do a rotating image on each refresh. I don't remember what all nightmares happened in the middle of this project.

Through all of the messes Rob was kind, courteous and very professional. I wish he was in a more compatible time zone to Oregon. I would have him do more work for the site. His work is top notch. My original design is not his fault it was a compromise between what Aaron and I wanted. If you are looking for the right person for the job and Rob does that work do yourself a favor hire him.

+Quote Post
deejay1794
post Mar 31 2008, 07:55 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,474

Just to pass on my thanks to Rob, for all his time and efforts in the design of a Cubecart v4 skin for our online shop promoting our coffee shop ... It was nice to know he was only an email away... Many Thanks
David Ray
Blend Coffee Shop.

+Quote Post
Sando2
post Apr 29 2008, 08:23 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,311

CartDesigns have that winning combination, excellent coding AND attractive, user-friendly designs.

I have one of Rob's themes, and it's fair to say, one of the main reasons I chose Cubecart was so that I could use this theme! It's clean, simple to implement and easy on the eye, every web designer's dream.

So if you're looking for a professional theme/skin, not to mention some great value mods, I'd recommend CartDesigns.

+Quote Post
sachie
post Jun 15 2008, 07:25 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Member No.: 233

Hi all,

I used Robs services the last few weeks before launch of my new look site. He did an excellent job at tweaking the final few graphical changes that were needed. And the outcome speaks for itself. I am very proud of the site that we have now launched and his work helped us get to that point. Very reasonable charges for his time and very good communication.

I would recommend him to anyone thinking of having any work done on their site. I will sure be using him again for sure.

All the best
Sachie

(If anyone is interested in seeing the site that I launched then PM me. I do not list it because it may be picked up my Google engines)

+Quote Post
Angel
post Jul 6 2008, 05:45 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Hello Everyone,

I had Rob upgrade my store, several mods and custom skin work to 4.2.2. Even though his hectic schedule delayed things a bit I still got the excellent customer service and excellent work I've come to expect from Rob. Great Job as always.

+Quote Post
ice cube
post Oct 23 2008, 10:48 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Member No.: 3,591

I just wanted to say a big THANKU to Robsta - I had a javascript menu problem which noone else could fix however Rob not only helped but completely fixed it. His response time and communication was fantastic and I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Ice cube

+Quote Post
Robsta
post Oct 24 2008, 10:02 PM
Post #16

Skin Developer
Group Icon

Catalogue Listing
About Us
Store Review Here

blush.gif Thank you all so much for your kind words biggrin.gif I wish you all the very best with your stores and future projects biggrin.gif

Thank you again biggrin.gif

Rob.

--------------------
Integrated HELPDESK and RMA (Returns Management) - Integrated BLOG / NEWS - Better than using Wordpress!
Add a feature rich Blog/News System and Helpdesk/RMA system to your CubeCart v4 store. Contact us for a demo.

Search Engine Sitemap Feeds - Merchant Center Product Feeds - Customer Follow-up Email Mod - Essential for every store!

+Quote Post
alexn
post Nov 25 2008, 12:53 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,049

We have purchased the RSS and SITE MAP mods. Great support.

Alex

+Quote Post
OneLung
post Nov 26 2008, 06:28 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Member No.: 7,792

Rob originally did this skin for me back in 2006. He has just upgraded it to V4.3. Everyone comments that it's one of the most beautiful skins they have ever seen.

http://www.patrioticcross.com

+Quote Post
Robsta
post Nov 26 2008, 06:59 PM
Post #19

Skin Developer
Group Icon

Catalogue Listing
About Us
Store Review Here

Alex, Daniel, many thanks for posting smile.gif it is much appreciated smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
shug1965
post Nov 30 2008, 10:01 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

Member No.: 3,397

Quick Edit mod - Very simple, very useful. - Hereby granted the Ronseal mark of approval - "does what it says on the tin" rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 09:10 AM
CubeCart Developers Network
Get CubeCart!
© 2007 - 2014  CubeCartForums.org in association with Inspired Solutions. Sponsored by Devellion