CubeCartForums.org for CubeCart third-party documentation, modifications, skins and services

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cart Designs (Robsta)
Rating 4 V
STEVE AUSTIN
post Feb 1 2009, 06:48 PM
Post #21

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 741

just wanted to say many thanks to robsta for the excellent service he provided with our site he is an excellent guy to work with
www.186mph.com

thanks again rob
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
brianna
post May 8 2009, 06:04 AM
Post #22

Group Icon

Member No.: 5,233

I had to get a skin done in a really short time and Rob really went all out & coded the skin for me. I'm impressed! His attention to detail is impeccable and I am glad that I had made the decision to hire him for the project.

Aden

+Quote Post
flirtcouture
post May 27 2009, 07:11 PM
Post #23

Group Icon

Member No.: 10,091

Thank you for making so many changes in so little time. I wanted to change my "Out of Stock" message, but couldn't find the mod. You had it! Then I began tweaking all the little things that has bothered me since I originally had my site done over two years ago- I feel like I have done a massive Spring Cleaning! And ROB, is MR. CLEAN. Super efficient, professional and always on line when I needed him (amazing considering the time difference in USA)! What took me two years to change, he fixed things up in minutes. Thanks a million- I'm glad I found you! I just love my store now!

Lisa M

+Quote Post
ARTLINES
post Jun 13 2009, 03:40 AM
Post #24

Group Icon

Member No.: 6,051

Excellent mods, clear instructions and helpful communication.Thankyou

+Quote Post
queenniara
post Sep 11 2009, 06:28 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

Member No.: 2,596

I've purchased the Simple Specials List for v4 and I could be happier with my purchase. Very easily to install and easy to use. Now I won't have to worry about my staff having to manually edit the code on my templates to remove or add categories. And we can choose what categories we want our customers to see. Great mod with great potential. Can't wait to use the scrolling product version of it. Exceptional Service! Rob was always available to answer any questions I had. Look forward to doing business with you again!

+Quote Post
Salb
post Sep 14 2009, 05:44 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

Member No.: 2,694

I have purchased"Frontend Quick Edit for v3" and I am a very happy with the service & product. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Blue Baldur
post Apr 26 2010, 08:39 AM
Post #27

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,377

I have some of Robs great mods and the other day he helped me upgrading to 4.3.9. I have a heap of mods (like 20 maybe) from different authors which makes it a big job.
He did a flawless job with all of the mods still working as before. He also pointed out some irregularities that didn't have anything to do with his task.
And he was really quick! This guy knows his way around CubeCart and php, that's for sure!
The hourly fee he charges is fair and because he's so fast the cost becomes a real bargain!
So if you need something fixed, upgraded or customized, let Robsta® take care of it, your CC will be in safe hands!

Most gratefully yours,
Bo Rubin
Blue Baldur - Streetwear de Luxe
www.bluebaldur.com

+Quote Post
sandy1978
post Apr 27 2010, 02:28 PM
Post #28

Group Icon

Member No.: 12,252

I have had Rob install a new skin and a few mods for me...I am very pleased with the work that he does for me and he is very quick to respond to any questions I may have ...Such a pleasure to have him work on my site! Thanks Rob I will be needing you again shortly.. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ugo
post Jul 1 2010, 01:31 PM
Post #29

Group Icon

Member No.: 2,432

I just bought the Have You See this mod... Installed it immediately on my store and it just works superb!

And Rob, tnx for the great contributions and fast help.

+Quote Post
maniki
post Sep 25 2010, 11:15 PM
Post #30

Group Icon

Member No.: 10,185

Well, Robsta has been giving us a very good service whenever we had a doubt, a question or a custom work to do. We have purchased quite a bit of mod from Cart Designs, and have been very happy with every single one of them (even though we had to stop using some because of our website's requirements).
You can buy from Cart Design with complete confidence.

Emmanuel Avargués
www.art-e.org

Purchased mods:
Latest Products Page for v4  
Separate Menus for v4  
Integrated Blog / News System for v4  
Category Sub Sub Menu for v4  
'Have you seen this?' for v4  
Account, Login and Session Box for v4  
Frontend Quick Edit for v4  
RSS Feed for v4  
Simple Specials List for v4  
Transform your Currency dropdown menu - CCv4  
Transform your Language dropdown menu - CCv4  
Transform your Shopping Basket box v4  

+Quote Post
STEVE AUSTIN
post Oct 2 2010, 01:55 PM
Post #31

Group Icon

Member No.: 741

A+ GUY I USE HIM FOR SERVICES ALL THE TIME
WHEN HE HAS TIME
LOLOLOL

THANKS AGIAN

+Quote Post
kweb
post Oct 19 2010, 09:53 PM
Post #32

Group Icon

Member No.: 7,163

5 Stars for Robsta and Cart Designs. Purchased 2 mods and Robsta is incredibly helpful to all questions which came.

Thanks Rob

+Quote Post
1892r34
post Nov 11 2010, 03:51 PM
Post #33

Group Icon

Member No.: 11,649

Bought a mod from Cart Designs. Had a few problems at first as my version of cubecart was a bit old, but with the (very fast) support managed to get the mod working.

Thanks.

+Quote Post
Matthew Ong
post Feb 12 2011, 03:01 AM
Post #34

Group Icon

Member No.: 20,795

Bought a few mods+installation from Rob.

He is very fast and provides excellent service! He complete the installation within 4 hours from the time of my purchase!

I asked him to do some styling on my skin layout, and it was done in less than an hour!

Very patience guy and he tries his best to explain the functions of his mods to me.

I strongly recommend his service to all cubecart users!

Kepp it up Rob! And i look forward to work with you again!

+Quote Post
cuddles
post Mar 10 2011, 10:30 AM
Post #35

Group Icon

Member No.: 20,526

Hi Everyone

I ordered 4 of Robs mods:

FAQ
Latest Product Page
News/Blog
Tax Inclusive Prices

The mods didn't easily intergrate into my skin straight away, but Rob sorted it all out for me. He's a great guy to work with.

My website is really starting to take shape now, thanks to Robs fantastic mods.

I'll be ordering more from Rob soon.

Thank you so much Rob for all your help and support, your a pleasure to work with.

Paula
New Age Network

+Quote Post
mikemsm999
post Oct 12 2011, 10:43 AM
Post #36

Group Icon

Group: Supporter
Member No.: 2,921

I have been purchasing mods from Rob since 2008 and all I can say is that they have all been top notch!

Updates come thick and fast and if there is a problem it gets sorted straight away - the help desk is great and you get a response very quickly.

I have purchased a range of mods over the years but as we have a number of stores still running v3 (can't face upgrading them all with all the mods we have!) it has become vital that "must have" mods are added periodically to keep the store up to date, none more so than the last ones I have just purchased, these are:

- Google Merchant Center Categories

- Google Merchant Center Product Feed

- Add UPC EAN ISBN JAN Codes

These 3 mods have enabled us to carry on using v3 while still meeting the new criteria for submitting to Google Merchant Centre.

Can't recommend Rob & Cart Designs highly enough, keep up the great work!

Mike wink.gif

+Quote Post
Dirty Butter
post Jan 3 2012, 09:50 PM
Post #37

Group Icon

Group: Supporter
Member No.: 18,300

Just installed the RSS Feed for v5, and it works great. I wanted it to use with twitterfeed.com to automatically post to Twitter and Facebook when I added a new product to the catalog. Robsta quickly replied to my question before I bought it, and sent the download link promptly. I'm impressed. There is an extensive set of instructions for different ways to set up the feed, but for now I just left it at the default.

It was easy to add a button to my sidebar with the RSS feed link, too.

--------------------

+Quote Post
equinewhispers
post Feb 22 2012, 03:55 PM
Post #38

Group Icon

Member No.: 19,219

I can't even begin to tell you how fantastic Rob has been, I have purchased several mods from him over the last couple of years, he has uploaded them and given me good clear instructions on how to use them. When I have had additional problems not even related to the mods he has jumped right in and helped me out. Its so important nowadays to have someone that you can get hold of in an emergency and Rob has been my website guardian angel. I can't recommend his services enough!

Thanks Rob for such a fantastic personal service. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
HarryK
post Oct 30 2012, 10:00 AM
Post #39

Group Icon

Member No.: 28,075

Purchased the Google Merchant feed yesterday. Received fast prompt emails back even to the scheduling of an update today.

Clear, concise (even for a tech brain dead luddite like me). Generally excellent service. Fast and efficient.

Well done and thanks smile.gif

+Quote Post
shamelessbodyjew...
post Nov 26 2012, 12:24 AM
Post #40

Group Icon

Member No.: 30,343

Robsta is my God. Hired for pretty much everything you can think of and he was on top of it all for me! Absolutely worth every cent and then some. He's the only person I'll go to for help in the future. I had hired someone else for the job (not from cubecart) and they said it couldn't be done but Robsta did it!
I bow to his greatness biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 10:10 PM
CubeCart Developers Network
Get CubeCart!
© 2007 - 2014  CubeCartForums.org in association with Inspired Solutions. Sponsored by Devellion