CubeCartForums.org for CubeCart third-party documentation, modifications, skins and services

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SemperFiWebServices.Com (SemperFi)
Rating 4 V
Robsta
post Jun 20 2007, 07:38 PM
Post #1

Skin Developer
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2

Catalogue Listing
About Us
Store Review Here

Welcome to SemperFiWebServices.Com Review Board

Please share your experience with us so other members are given an insight into the quality of Products and/or Services by this Premium Contributor. All we ask is that you please adhere to the Review Forum Guidelines, which you can find in the FAQ Table Of Contents.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daleross
post Jun 20 2007, 09:20 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 675

I would like to give compliments to SemperFi for being a huge help on upgrading my online store. My store was up and running with a few small problems that I couldn't seem to get worked out. I started posting in the forums and SemperFi replied to me recently letting me know that he could help with the problems as well as do an upgrade to my store for a small fee. I emailed him a couple of times to ask him some questions and quickly decided that he was the man for the job. I'm running a business and didn't have time to run the business and try to find out how to do the upkeep on my store so I hired him to do it. I have to say he got on the job at a time that was convenient for both of us and did the job with professionalism all the way through it. I have since then used him on about three occasions. Each time he did excellent work and I would recommend him to anyone. I wish I had of found out about him sooner because I sure would have used him sooner; as that would have saved me several hours of trying to figure out how to do it myself. If he hadn't of done the work for me it still would not be done today because I was not making any progress on getting it fugured out. It's nice knowing when CubeCart comes out with a store upgrade SemperFi if available to do my upgrade for me, thereby leaving me the time to take care of my other business such as waiting on my customers. Since I don't know how to do it why should I take a chance on totally crashing my store when all I have to do is call on SemperFi to do it for me, knowing that everything will continue to work perfect. As a result I make more sales. I learned a lesson a long time ago that one man can't do everything; that he has to know how to delegate authority. who to delegate it to and when to delegate it to them. For all of you store owners out there, if you want the job done right SemperFi may very well be the man for your job too.

Thanks,
DR

+Quote Post
krystallove
post Jun 20 2007, 09:46 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 676

I am, to say the least far from expert, and i have needed heaps of help with my shop. It took me a long time to get my store up as i had to learn things that i had no idea about. Still i have no idea about most things....however i found SemperFi and he has made life so easy for me now. He has helped me so much with problems that i have had within my shop, and done a full upgrade and even helped me with changing my servers.

He has gone over and above my expectations, and my shop is working perfectly now, no hitches or problems. I am so greatful for SemperFi's service, he is fast, reliable and extreemly reasonable in price. Answering all my questions in simple terms so i understand, this guy is great....he is going to be hearing from me in the future if there is anything else i need. I dont need to pull anymore of my hair out anymore.

10/10 and 5 Stars *****

+Quote Post
Mariano Foods
post Jul 2 2007, 04:21 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 825

Having worked with SemperFi for a year and change, he comes most highly recommended. He works with me to figure out problems and issues as if he were a partner and not being payed for a service. SemperFi is the one I trust with all of my cubecart issues because he understands my situation and works with my best interest in mind, never overcharging or recommending unneeded work. Anyways, the man must have an airhorn alarm on his email program because the response time is almost automatic. Usually I do not leave such high praise on a forum such as this, but SemperFi has helped me out of numerous jams and helped me grow and keep up my business and he deserves every bit of the praise!

We have just undergone an entire site redesign and thanks to SemperFi, the new site is professional, easy to use, and appealing to the eye - everything you can want out of a website. Check it out and see how he took a cubecart site to the next level.

Please feel free to contact me for a reference.

Greg Berry

--------------------
Gregory Berry

+Quote Post
Tom RAHMAN
post Jul 7 2007, 10:36 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Supporter
Member No.: 40

nice variety of MOD selection, friendly support: used company name in registration, very easy to understand installation.

--------------------
cubecartforums.org supporter from downunder *_*

+Quote Post
Degsey
post Aug 28 2007, 01:51 PM
Post #6

CubeCart Jedi Knight
Group Icon

Group: Members +
Member No.: 51

SemperFi has created a couple of good mods, such as banners in categories.

He quickly and politely rectified some code to enable it to work for me.

I highly recommend him!

Degsey

+Quote Post
magsite
post Aug 28 2007, 10:18 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Member No.: 165

SemperFi has created a couple of excellent custom mods for my site.

Excellent service

thankyou

Mally

--------------------
Signature, Can I have one?

+Quote Post
KandB
post Sep 9 2007, 01:20 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,219

If you want custom mods, then SemperFi is your man.
We needed help with a custom mod we had posted about and he delivered in spades. first he went about creating it and explaining what was going on, and on top of that the process took no more than a week.

As everyone above has posted, SemperFi is fast reliable and no mess or fuss.

brilliant.
10/10!

+Quote Post
Budski
post Sep 19 2007, 09:47 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Member No.: 987

He installed his SMS mod very quickly and efficiently. Great Mod and very useful. Its a pity Clickatell aren't as efficient. Three days later and they still haven't credited my account with the messages I've purchased ohmy.gif

Anyway, back to SemperFi 10/10 - A1
biggrin.gif

--------------------
Rgds

Peter

+Quote Post
kieran
post Oct 12 2007, 04:50 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Probation
Member No.: 206

Top guy. He converted the SMS mod to v4 in a few days.
Great service and it worked a treat first time!

+Quote Post
Chris
post Sep 18 2008, 03:30 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,055

Such a great guy, support is super fast and easy to understand smile.gif

He is always willing to help!

Highly recommended!

--------------------

+Quote Post
pixel
post Nov 4 2008, 12:27 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Member No.: 76

I bought the Homepage banner. Did not work as advertised, contact the author. He was helpful at first but after several broken promises he disappear, did not want to return my email or my refund.

+Quote Post
erik
post Apr 28 2009, 09:34 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Member No.: 4,420

I've had the pleasure of working with SemperFi numerous times. His work is top notch and he always responds. He has created some amazing stuff for our store.

+Quote Post
SemperFi
post May 2 2010, 11:16 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Group: Commercial Contributor
Member No.: 674

Catalogue Listing
Store Review Here

Thank you to everyone above, much appreciated smile.gif

As some of you are aware, majority of my work is being done via my SemperFiWebServices.Com store these days.

Over the coming weeks, I will be updating the CubeCartService.Biz store.
This will include a brand new look and a extensive inventory update.
So keep an eye on that if you want.

Also a big thank you to those responsible for reminding me about this place, it's good to be back smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mmvp
post Sep 6 2010, 04:07 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

Member No.: 14,844

I have worked with Darren (SemperFi) several times and am so thrilled with the work he's done.

In addition to his mods Site Doc Manager & Links Manager, Daren has completed custom work for me transforming my site to be exactly what I wanted.

I highly recommend him to anyone looking for custom work (or mods) and will definitely go back to him in the future.

Daren is quick & professional and just so easy to deal with.

A+

Jill

+Quote Post
SemperFi
post Feb 7 2012, 11:18 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

Group: Commercial Contributor
Member No.: 674

Catalogue Listing
Store Review Here

Quick Note:
Both my old stores, CubeCartServices.Biz and CubeCartervices.com are now redirected to my active SemperFiWebServices.com store.

Robsta:
If you could update the thread title to "SemperFiWebServices.Com (SemperFi)" it would be much appreciated.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dirty Butter
post Oct 10 2012, 09:59 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

Member No.: 18,300

Absolutely fantastic developer! Couldn't ask for better service.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bkessler91
post Jan 12 2013, 05:02 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Member No.: 18,291

Great communication! Asked for a custom mod and came out on top! Awesome service! Recommended to all! 5 Stars

--------------------
CubeCart Version: 5.2.11
PHP Version: 5.4.29
MySQL Client API version: 5.5.33

+Quote Post
uksurplus
post Feb 27 2013, 09:50 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Member No.: 2,643

If you are looking for the best help and support when purchasing, installing, and post sales service, then look no further. We bought the coupon module for CC5 and Darren has been absolutely fantastic. Despite our clumsy efforts to sabotage his excellent mod, he has been on hand to correct various errors we have made.

Thank you Darren.

+Quote Post
MrG
post Sep 12 2013, 10:29 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

Member No.: 25,318

Thanks Daren Awesome job mate and great work with installing the MANUFACTURER IMPROVEMENTS CC5 plugin, the customer is extremely happy, i can not recommend Daren highly enough for any work you may need
MrG

web site with plugin used
http://hrcalliance.com.au/onlineshop/

--

--------------------
MrG Websites
Australia
<< url requires commercial status >>

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 12:35 AM
CubeCart Developers Network
Get CubeCart!
© 2007 - 2014  CubeCartForums.org in association with Inspired Solutions. Sponsored by Devellion