CubeCartForums.org for CubeCart third-party documentation, modifications, skins and services

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Rules and Template

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Homepage Slideshow CC4 - plus YouTube and Vimeo!!!, NOW "HOMEPAGE MEDIA CC4" Slideshow, YouTube, Vimeo
MarksCarts
post May 17 2009, 05:48 PM
Post #1

Mega Member
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 7

Catalogue Listing
Store Review Here

Homepage Slideshow CC4

Mod Version: 1.0.0
Mod License: Commercial: per Web Server Installation
Cost: 20 EUR

Description:

cool.gif This mod has been replaced by "Homepage Media CC4 by MarksCarts"

View the new mod demo here

Admin panel demo

The new mod allows you to show a slideshow, or a vimeo or youtube video on the homepage of your site.

Slideshow - The slideshow is based on prototype ajax and is fully compatible with all aspects of CC4 including lightbox. You can choose up to 10 slides, set slideshow size, speed, etc., optional drop shadow, slide controls, manage links, alt texts, captions and more!

YouTube - Your choice of AS2 player, AS3 player or iframe, adjust size of movie and many, many other parameters of youtube: Autoplay, show controls, auto-hide controls, playlist, loop, show related videos, show information, etc.

Vimeo - Add a vimeo movie and adjust the size to fit your site design perfectly!

See a demo of the new mod

Admin panel demo

The new mod replaces our Homepage Slideshow mod for CC4. If you have purchased a license of Deluxe slideshow mod and would like to upgrade to this mod, please open a helpdesk request for this.

[View Mod Details and Buy]

--------------------
CC3.0.20 | CC4.4.7 | CC5.1.4 on various servers. Locally: WAMPserver Apache 2.2.11, PHP 5.3.0, MySQL 5.1.36, Windows 7
Visit CC3.biz for third-party products and services, including hundreds of mods for the legacy carts CC3 and CC4, a Helpdesk and a Freebies Vault. Get CubeCart!

CC3.biz mobile:
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cally99
post May 30 2009, 12:02 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 62

Purchased this mod and it is just what we needed, easy to use for the customer, no need to alter any coding as you would if you installed a javascript slideshow into the core files like i have in the past so its a breeze to use for the none code literate people.

Five stars smile.gif

--------------------
Broken your laptop? Look no further than Comuterbasement who stock - Replacement Laptop Screens - Genuine AC Adapters and much much more.

+Quote Post
cally99
post Jun 2 2009, 06:48 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 62

QUOTE (cally99 @ May 30 2009, 01:02 PM) *
Purchased this mod and it is just what we needed, easy to use for the customer, no need to alter any coding as you would if you installed a javascript slideshow into the core files like i have in the past so its a breeze to use for the none code literate people.

Five stars smile.gif

I asked Mark if he could make a change to the mod so the slideshow would appear on all pages throught the store for me and he very kindly offered to do it FOC which is a great help, now we have a advertising system that all customers are able to see, no matter what page they land on from the link they got to the store, this will benifit any store owner no end.

you can see the mod in action here:

CC4 Homepage Media Mod Demo

I would recommend this to everyone who wants to advertise certain items to every customer visiting their store.

--------------------
Broken your laptop? Look no further than Comuterbasement who stock - Replacement Laptop Screens - Genuine AC Adapters and much much more.

+Quote Post
Accessory Zone
post Jun 19 2009, 06:50 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 7,583

Hi, I would like to buy this mod. I went to your site and tried to add it to cart but yet again just like on my own site I can't add anything to cart the page just refreshes for me.

Do you have another way I can purchase this mod for my site.

Thanks.

+Quote Post
MarksCarts
post Jun 21 2009, 11:48 PM
Post #5

Mega Member
Group Icon

Catalogue Listing
Store Review Here

@ Acessory Zone,

I do have a way, if you would be so kind as to log in and open a helpdesk ticket at the site requesting this, we can surely work it out. I would like to know why you are having trouble buying from CubeCart stores. I have to assume it is browser related? As we have many, many customers who purchase daily. What browser are you using? Do you have other browsers installed that you can try?

Thnks,
Mark

--------------------
CC3.0.20 | CC4.4.7 | CC5.1.4 on various servers. Locally: WAMPserver Apache 2.2.11, PHP 5.3.0, MySQL 5.1.36, Windows 7
Visit CC3.biz for third-party products and services, including hundreds of mods for the legacy carts CC3 and CC4, a Helpdesk and a Freebies Vault. Get CubeCart!

CC3.biz mobile:

+Quote Post
Accessory Zone
post Jun 24 2009, 08:30 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 7,583

Mark,

I am usning IE8 and this problem has only started since this was installed. I don't have any other browsers on my pc to try it right now. I am new to all this website stuff so I have no clue why it started doing that after the upgrade.

I will log into your site and start a help ticket as you said.

Thanks.

Alan.

+Quote Post
peteward15
post Oct 7 2009, 10:04 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Member No.: 7,597

I love this MOD. It is dead easy to install, unless you are a plum like me. The suppport is top notch, I know becaue I found it difficult to follow the easy instructions. I am not being sacrcastic here, the instructions are easy to follow, it's just I didn't read them correctly!

+Quote Post
1892r34
post May 17 2011, 11:24 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Member No.: 11,649

Is it possible to have this mod in the main content area (In the actual box)?

This post has been edited by 1892r34: May 17 2011, 11:24 AM

+Quote Post
MarksCarts
post May 22 2011, 03:32 AM
Post #9

Mega Member
Group Icon

Catalogue Listing
Store Review Here

Yes, but this requires some re-coding of the mod, I can discuss doing this for you if interrested. Just open a helpdesk ticket at cc3.biz.

--------------------

CC3.biz mobile:

+Quote Post
MarksCarts
post Mar 30 2012, 01:41 PM
Post #10

Mega Member
Group Icon

Catalogue Listing
Store Review Here

As per the edited top description, this mod is now replaced by "Homepage Media CC4" that includes an updated AJAX fully compatible slideshow engine as well as youtube and vimeo movie management for CC4 Homepage.

See it in action here

Admin panel demo

--------------------

CC3.biz mobile:

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 06:44 AM
CubeCart Developers Network
Get CubeCart!
© 2007 - 2014  CubeCartForums.org in association with Inspired Solutions. Sponsored by Devellion