Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [Resolved] Show individual list of relevant categories on each product page?
CubeCartForums.org Forum > General Discussion Area > Store Customisation Help
lbk3918
Hi all,

great forum, really useful for a noob.

I've been searching high & low for a V4 mod that will show a list of all the categories that a single product appears in, to display on the product page under the product details.

I can't find it anywhere, which in my experience normally means it is blatantly obvious & right in front of me... cool.gif

I'm sure I've seen this on a few different types of CC site, e.g. the product page for a printer cartridge shows a (clickable) list of all the printers (categories) that cartridge product applies to.

I imagine it would also be useful for e.g. fashion stores where a single garment might appear in a number of 'outfit' categories, tho I can't say I've specifically seen it there.

I guess it also helps resolve the 'lost breadcrumbs' issue when you arrive at a multi-category product page, the customer will see a visited link in this list to return to the category page from whence they arrived (cos the browser back button is just too far to reach with the mouse some days.. -somehow I'm always disappointed when I hit the Back button, feels a bit negative like I went down a dead-end...)

Any help/pointers would be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Lol.
lbk3918
Did it myself, easy mod.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.