Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maddison CC4
CubeCartForums.org Forum > CubeCart Version 4 > Commercial Skins (v4)
KatGirl
Maddison CC4

Skin Version: V1
Skin License: Commercial: per Web Server Installation
Cost: 40.00GBP

Description:
Ultra Elegant. Highly Professional. This beautiful Theme will suit any business venture that requires an elite standard and professional design that doesn't compromise your product inventory images in any way. All our ready made themes can be viewed on our Demo Store. If you would like to review our Cube Cart 4 themes, please drop us a note and we'll provide immediate access to our CC4 Demo Store.

Special Features
  • Eye catching contrasting color combination
  • Excellent use of full sized product imagery for both thumbnails and main images
  • Custom Made Header Graphics
  • Valid to W3C.org's standard.
  • Blank Logo PSD (Photoshop) file for ease of creating your own logo
  • Hi-Res Blank Logo JPG image for those who do not own Photoshop
  • *Renaissance" font for installation
  • Comprehensive How To HTML page for installation
  • Checked in browsers: IE6, IE7, FireFox, Netscape, Opera, Mozilla, SeaMonkey & Safari on PC

Things To Note
I have purchased and installed CC3.biz's Advanced Expanding Sidebar Menu for MaddisonCC4 because this design require stability within the sidebar menu. CC3.biz's mod does this will no fuss. If you are considering purchasing this theme, you will also need to purchase CC3.biz's Advanced Expanding Menu CC4 so the categories remain locked open when your mouse hovers over any menu link. This mod also forces the sub-categories to remain locked open when viewing individual sub cats. Its a must have mod!

Version History: None To Date

Home Page

Category View

Single Product Page

View Cart Page

How To HTML Page

[View Theme Details & Buy]
LewisSellers
Hi There,

I'm very interested in purchasing this skin for a clients site I am working on, they would also require the copyright removal on just the face of the skin.

I just wondered, would you sell the PSD file for everything with this skin aswell like shopdev do? This makes it much easier to edit things such as the menu buttons, and the overall look of the site. We would be using mainly the layout, but changing a lot of the look.

Please let me know if this is possible.

Kind Regards
Lewis
KatGirl
I'm not sure what ShopDev does or doesn't do, but if you can drop a HelpDesk Ticket at my store I can then discuss with you copyright removal, PSD format, etc...
Thanks
LewisSellers
Hi Kat,

I've been finding your store quite confusing. How do I login or register? I can't even see where the checkout is when I try to purchase something?

Any help would be appreciated. If you have MSN or anything, maybe we could discus it on there?

Thanks
Lewis
Stevie
QUOTE (LewisSellers @ Sep 13 2008, 05:07 PM) *
Hi Kat,

I've been finding your store quite confusing. How do I login or register? I can't even see where the checkout is when I try to purchase something?

Any help would be appreciated. If you have MSN or anything, maybe we could discus it on there?

Thanks
Lewis

Everything is at the top of page, underneath Kate's categories, you cannot miss it wink.gif
LewisSellers
Am I missing something or is it not compatible with my browser?

www.pinpointdesigns.com/websitelogin.jpg

I'm using Internet Explorer 7.
Stevie
QUOTE (LewisSellers @ Sep 13 2008, 11:58 PM) *
Am I missing something or is it not compatible with my browser?

www.pinpointdesigns.com/websitelogin.jpg

I'm using Internet Explorer 7.

Its the browser. The links are under those top boxes so Im sure Kate will appreciate you pointing it out although im not having the same issue in IE7. Have you tried a different browser? A useful one like Firefox perhaps cool.gif
LewisSellers
Hi Stevie,

I thought it was the browser, me and a mate were looking for about an hour the otherday trying to find where you login and register.

I'll use firefox tomorrow to do check it out.

I'm on the latest version of IE7 I think, maybe its a floor?

Thanks
KatGirl
This is more than a little strange. I have thoroughly tested my business site in the following browsers without issue. All browers mentioned here are the latest builds:

FireFox
IE7 Vista and XP Pro
IE6
Opera
Netscape
Sea Monkey
Safari
Mozilla

I use PC on windows format.

LewisSellers - to help you here's the direct link to Maddison CC4: http://www.seriradesigns.com/cubecart-them...c4/prod_27.html

Thanks

@Stevie biggrin.gif
LewisSellers
I am on Vista 64 bit version of IE7. That could be why?

I'll send you an email via Firefox now smile.gif

Thanks.
Lewis
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.